Thursday, December 11, 2008

So NOT crafty--not that it's a bad thing


Okay, so a while back, I asked a woman I know what she likes to read about on blogs. She said make-up tips and DIY projects. Well, this is not the blog for her, 'cause I'm still unsure about make-up application, and I'm so far from crafty, Martha Stewart should sue to force me to change my last name.


Here's one thing I made though, and it actually turned out.
It's a trivet.
Cute, right?



Except, what kind of weird gal paints a snowman on a pad meant for hot pots?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is adorable...I thought it was something edible...maybe I need to eat something.

Tutorial please.

Anonymous said...

I agree, adorable!
Anna and I went to paint things over Thanksgiving break. I need to pick them up. Some how I don't think they will look as good as your snowman. It was so much fun though, that if they look crafty, it's o.k.

-Renee
(diet dew, yuck!)