Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Our School Secretaries Rock!


Today I checked my school mailbox and found this envelope sent to me from Brad's daughter-in-law. You might be asking, what's the big deal?



At school, I am Ellen Stewart. Only friends from church and Brad's family call me Ellie, and Seaman really isn't my last name (but then again it IS.)



This is just a simple little way that shows how our secretaries are on the ball, see all, know all, and do all. School secretaries are underpaid angels who smooth out our lives. They focus on ALL the details of our lives.



So I'm thanking them, without a note, but a little more publicly for all the little and big things they do for me, for us, for our kids EVERY DAY!

Kathy and Susan, you are the best!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are amazing!

Tina via facebook

Anonymous said...

Yep, I think it's a little known fact that secretaries and custodians are the real people in charge of the school. The principals, teachers and students are all important, mind you, but the support staff are the ones that nobody could live without!! :)

Tina via facebook

Anonymous said...

Most Definitely !!! We are truly blessed.

Joyce via facebook

Maria (also Bia) said...

if anything, anything at all, happened to our school secretary . . . the entire establishment would crumble.