"A thousand times I've failed, but His mercy remains. When I stumble again, I'll be caught in His grace."
Does this have to do with Vicki?
Oh no, it's just silly...
It looks like a little key ring that has misplaced the key - has the key to your heart been stolen?
something to measure the snowfall. Unintenional.
It almost looks like a dog tag. I think I remember you talking about a dog at some point . . .Am I hot or cold?
All of you are pretty cold so far, though it is on a key ring...
Okay, well then I'll go with my first thought. It looks like a reflector (sp?) of some sort. Am I getting warmer?
Sort of a reflector, but not really.
It's a peice from an accident? To remind you?Megan
Megan is the closest...more to come...next Wednesday. It's a cute story, and I want to write it right.
How about a piece of a torn safety vest ? Reflective and the right color, hmmmmm...
it looks like it used to be attached to something like a life vest or a running jacket? does it used to belong to someone you cared about?
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Does this have to do with Vicki?
Oh no, it's just silly...
It looks like a little key ring that has misplaced the key - has the key to your heart been stolen?
something to measure the snowfall. Unintenional.
It almost looks like a dog tag. I think I remember you talking about a dog at some point . . .
Am I hot or cold?
All of you are pretty cold so far, though it is on a key ring...
Okay, well then I'll go with my first thought. It looks like a reflector (sp?) of some sort. Am I getting warmer?
Sort of a reflector, but not really.
It's a peice from an accident? To remind you?
Megan
Megan is the closest...more to come...next Wednesday. It's a cute story, and I want to write it right.
How about a piece of a torn safety vest ? Reflective and the right color, hmmmmm...
it looks like it used to be attached to something like a life vest or a running jacket? does it used to belong to someone you cared about?
Post a Comment