Friday, April 9, 2010

Friday Favorites

Looking back on my week it's easy to pick the highlights or favorite moments...
  • A picnic and hiking with my husband last Friday.
  • Church on Easter Sunday, I cried, sang (sorry people around me), learned, and was reminded--how deep His love is for me!
  • Coming back to school on Tuesday and seeing my kids (only 44 more school days with them, I am not ready to let go).
  • Planning out the rest of the school year (in pencil, always in pencil!)
  • Tutor time with one of my favorite first graders.
  • Panda Express for a little dinner date last night (Mushroom Chicken--simply yum).
  • Finding a few moments to read some good words in good books (including "The Good Book!")
  • Sleeping well.
I'm all about simple pleasures.

3 comments:

purejoy said...

mmmm chinese food any time of the day or week. yummoh!!
hiking with the hubs. certainly a fun thing. we should do more of that. living in the foothills of the smokies means we should be taking advantage of that, right??
sounds like a good vacation… lots of great campgrounds in the national park!! smokies trip anyone??

Ellen aka Ellie said...

I'm taking that as an official invite. We'll be down in June!
;)

mahmeeee said...

sounds simple, but it is not. it is the hardest to realize and enjoy the simple things in life.

i often have to get reminded by you!