Discovered over spring break and used almost daily since, the book holder on our treadmill.
Who knew?
I'm loving it though! Hope my legs thank me in about six weeks. Oh, yeah, and my mind too. I'm becoming somewhat well-read again. (Emphasis on the "somewhat!")
Confession though, after much treadmill use and eating healthier and fewer calories for the last week, I have not lost an ounce of the unwanted six pounds. Brad, my biggest cheerleader, keeps telling me to stop dieting and focus on eating healthy. He is a good voice in my head. We'll see if I listen...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
listen to brad… working out nets you muscles… which weigh more than fat (not that you have any of that). so you can't always believe your scale.
eating healthy and good activity are the keys. don't worry so much about the scale.
I went back into my blog to find a photo, and found instead that last July I promised not to write any more put downs about my body on my blog. Oops.
The good voices in my head get bashed a lot by the fun house mirror in my head. Got to find a way to turn that around...
i could never read on my treadmill - i seem to not be able to focus on the words...
btw... didn't even get to crack open one book during my entire vacation. hopefully i'll be able to come summer break!
Post a Comment