The curious paradox is that when I accept myself just as I am, then I can change.
- Carl Rogers
When I look at the world I'm pessimistic, but when I look at people I am optimistic.
--Carl Rogers
I admit it, I didn't happen across any words for Wednesday during my week, so I did a Google search to find something that would "grab" me. (If it grabs you too, that's a double bonus.) I came across the first one, and I liked it so much I researched Rogers for more. I apologize to my intro to pysch. college profs for not recognizing his name straightaway. Truth is, there are many spot-on Rogers thoughts and studies published out there, I liked the first, but the second one speaks of hope, and I liked it best.
When I look at the world I'm pessimistic, but when I look at people I am optimistic.
--Carl Rogers
I admit it, I didn't happen across any words for Wednesday during my week, so I did a Google search to find something that would "grab" me. (If it grabs you too, that's a double bonus.) I came across the first one, and I liked it so much I researched Rogers for more. I apologize to my intro to pysch. college profs for not recognizing his name straightaway. Truth is, there are many spot-on Rogers thoughts and studies published out there, I liked the first, but the second one speaks of hope, and I liked it best.


No comments:
Post a Comment