"A thousand times I've failed, but His mercy remains. When I stumble again, I'll be caught in His grace."
Thursday, August 19, 2010
I love loyal Followers!
Welcome to my blog! I write about Jesus things, silly things, non-Martha (Martha Stewart, not the Biblical Martha) things, my job (teacher), books, trying to green, and my family. This is not a mommy blog, because I'm no longer a mommy. I'm not a gramma yet, though I am married to a grandpa (that'll take some explaining). What is my niche? I have yet to find it! This is not a humor blog, though I have been told, "You're pretty funny for a chick." Believe it or not, though kind of sexist, this is one of my most ever favorite compliments. So scroll down to today's "real" post, and if you like what you see, follow! I dream of one day breaking one hundred...a gal can dream, right?
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
thanks for stopping by my blog. I am in the midst of finishing a post for Friday so come back. I am now following your blog!
You will break 100 followers quicker than you know.
I am following you from Friday Follow 40 And Over. Would appreciate it if you could stop by my blog and follow me back. Terry My Journey With Candida http://myjourneywithcandida.blogspot.com/
Hey Ellie, I love your blog!!! I so get ...not being a gramma yet but being married to a grandpa. Me too! lol. The grand-boy is 9 and going into 4th grade. He's such a good little fella. I'm so glad to have found a new friend. I'll be following you and I look forward to learning more about you. Have a great weekend. Blessings, SusanD
Ellie, what age group do you teach? I work for a non-profit that does robotics competitions for students. We're always looking for coaches, mentors and volunteers. Sorry for the shameless plug for my employer, but it really is a cool program.
7 comments:
thanks for stopping by my blog. I am in the midst of finishing a post for Friday so come back. I am now following your blog!
We are nothing without our dreams. I'm not as churchy as you are. But nice to meet you!
I'm here from Java's blog hop.
http://australianinathens.blogspot.com/2010/08/no-hop-is-hopeless.html
You will break 100 followers quicker than you know.
I am following you from Friday Follow 40 And Over. Would appreciate it if you could stop by my blog and follow me back. Terry
My Journey With Candida
http://myjourneywithcandida.blogspot.com/
i, for one, think you're pretty witty.
have a great weekend.
Hi! Thanks for following Goinggreenwithnoah.com
Following back!!
I love to find other Christian greenies :)
Melanie
Hey Ellie, I love your blog!!! I so get ...not being a gramma yet but being married to a grandpa. Me too! lol. The grand-boy is 9 and going into 4th grade. He's such a good little fella. I'm so glad to have found a new friend. I'll be following you and I look forward to learning more about you. Have a great weekend. Blessings, SusanD
Ellie, what age group do you teach? I work for a non-profit that does robotics competitions for students. We're always looking for coaches, mentors and volunteers. Sorry for the shameless plug for my employer, but it really is a cool program.
Post a Comment