"A thousand times I've failed, but His mercy remains. When I stumble again, I'll be caught in His grace."
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Worldess Wednesday
4 comments:
Pam C
said...
How cool that these people trust your guy so much - nothing is more important to start out your marriage right than the exchange of your vows and the committment you make together.
love her hair thingy… and i agree. so awesome that your man is such a wonderful man of faith that others trust him that way. what a treasure (and the fact that he makes a nice addition to the wedding photos…ie he's hawt)
4 comments:
How cool that these people trust your guy so much - nothing is more important to start out your marriage right than the exchange of your vows and the committment you make together.
Love it!
Great picture! looks like a beautiful wedding!
love her hair thingy… and i agree. so awesome that your man is such a wonderful man of faith that others trust him that way. what a treasure (and the fact that he makes a nice addition to the wedding photos…ie he's hawt)
Post a Comment