This picture was taken in August of '09 on Lake Michigan off the shores of Manistee,Michigan. I may have posted it then and in color, but the other day I was playing with black and white on picasa. My friend had given me a cool black and silver frame, and only black and white seemed right for it. So I gave this one a try!
And since, haha, my husband's last name is Seaman, I had to post it here!
:) Reviewing that trip through photos made me miss Mac, Manistee, and summer.
6 comments:
Beautiful pic - who took it?
I did.
Great pic! Where were you guys at?
We were watching sail boats on Lake Michigan last Saturday while waiting for the Dolphin show to start at the Shedd.
love the perspective and the angles. great shot! and haha… seaman!!
Love your picture. I've never been on a boat like this before. One of the things on my to-do-list of life:)
This picture was taken in August of '09 on Lake Michigan off the shores of Manistee,Michigan. I may have posted it then and in color, but the other day I was playing with black and white on picasa. My friend had given me a cool black and silver frame, and only black and white seemed right for it. So I gave this one a try!
And since, haha, my husband's last name is Seaman, I had to post it here!
:) Reviewing that trip through photos made me miss Mac, Manistee, and summer.
Post a Comment