Some of my family is coming at lunchtime tomorrow to celebrate an early Christmas. What I like best about my family is that everyone brings something to share, so no one person does all the prep work. The house is clean (married to Mr. Clean whom I adore), the few presents for nephews and niece are purchased (thank you to whoever invented gift cards), and because we're so casual, jeans are the order of the day. Should be a calm, fun, family time.
I am baking a lemon bundt (no surprise there), other desserts were provided by my students, soda is our responsibility, and I'm making the best mac and cheese I've ever had. I got the recipe from Mac's friend Julie's blog. She's an American girl living and studying art in Paris, France, and she loves making food. So when she posted this baked four cheese mac and cheese recipe, I had to try it. It's delicious, and grating all that cheese even makes me feel like a kinda-sorta cook!
Saturday, December 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Mac and Cheese is my favorite food. I might have to try this recipe out. =)
1. Looks great; and 2.Your house is always clean.
Post a Comment