So what are you resolving to do, change, amp up, start?
What's new for you for this new year?
What are you most looking forward to in 2011?
(And yes, this is my question of the week.)
If you missed it, my resolutions that I usually don't make are here.
If you missed it, my resolutions that I usually don't make are here.



8 comments:
I am looking forward to change...I am not sure what or how that will be but it is going to happen!
i'm just focusing on looking forward. i've wasted too much time in 2010 lamenting over what was.
so forward it is!
Change is good, and it's in His hands!
I'm looking at change, too. God's been working on me about the troubled relationships in my family. I can't do a think about the way the others act or think, but I can control how I react to them. God's been getting it through to me that I need to pray as I never have to literally blanket everything in prayer. The prayer is good for the ones being prayed for, but it's also hard to react badly when you're praying.
As for loosing weight and other such resolutions....prayer can work wonders there, too.
You have a great list. I'm joining LPM in the 2011 Scripture Memory. You are so right. Receiving a note in the mail is a special treat. Thanks for sharing. We can encourage each other throughout the year. Blessings, SusanD
Well, my daughter graduates this year and goes to college. We'll plan a big party and help her get acclimated with what she needs for her dorm and college lift. We'll also miss her but will send her care boxes, mail, and plan wonderful weekend meals! We are doing the "Dave Ramsey" plan so we are saving and paying off things and it is making our future seem more secure. We'll have many wonderful moments planned for home, as opposed to going out and spending money on travel. But that is ok b/c we love to read, watch movies, garden, cook, and just be here! Sounds like a good year to me, as simple as it seems. That is what we will be up to.
You know, I worked so hard to get myself on a path that I was happy with last year that I think I'm going to stay the course. Looking back at all that you have planned, I don't think you'll have either the time or the energy to go shopping. I pray that things will be wonderful for you this year. Full of all the love, peace, and good health that only God can bring. Weezer
My goal for the clean slate of 2011 is threefold: One, is to absolutely be better about my personal scripture study time. Two, is to continue to seek to be more patient, not only with others, but with myself. And three, is to really amp up my gardening. I took such pleasure in the couple of things I planted and grew last year, and this year, I am doing my homework now so that when the time is right, I can get in there and really make things beautiful.
Post a Comment