Wednesday, May 4, 2011

This just tickled me...Wee Bit Wednesday

I'm linking up here this evening, just for fun, while it's still Wednesday.

Wee Bit questions:

{one}  When was the last time you used a pay phone (if ever)?
I used them plenty as a kid, but I can't remember the last time.  A last time was when I used a lovely phone booth to make a call from U.S. Cellular Field's Stadium Club to check on a sick Mackers (circa 1990).

{two} Did you ever fail a subject in school?
At least twice in college, I left classes after the drop date. Those grades were F's until I reenrolled in the classes to earn A's. 
 
{three}  Where do you go to get your favorite hamburger/cheeseburger?
Portillo's a Chicagoland institution.

{four} Have you ever served jury duty?
Nope, been called, showed up, was questioned, sent home.

{five} How old were you when you moved out of your parents house?
40.
Long story, but suffice it to say, that wasn't the first time I left...

 {six}  What is your favorite color to wear?
Pink or red.

{seven}  Do you have a pair of shoes you wear all the time?
All fall and winter, my brown Mary Jane heels.

{eight}  Do you enjoy talk radio?
NO!  Not in the true sense, but I do listen to Christian talk radio, for the True sense!

{nine}  If you turn one unhealthy food into a healthy one, what food would it be?
Cheesecake.
Or anything with cheese or anything with cake.


{ten}  Who is the best speaker you have ever heard in person?
Our teaching pastor, Pastor Dale Hummel

4 comments:

Elsie said...

Fun! =)

Anonymous said...

I used to listen to Christian talk radio on the way to and from work every day. Now I work from home so never listen to anything.

annies home said...

yes I love christian radio stations as well come visit me and see my answers at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

Daenel T. said...

Funny, my sister was just talking about pay phones the other day. She said she needed one and drove around for about 1/2 an hour before she found one. Which, of course, made me wonder if we have any around here. There's one. That's it. One.

Weird, huh?