Thursday, June 16, 2011

It's just a cold...

...but it's knocked me on my butt. I'll be back tomorrow, once I'm awake. Nyquil and cough medicine have been my salvation and my curse...I'm too bleary to write any more than this, wondering what I might say.  Between naps yesterday, I left a few blog comments, and while composing one of them I spent a good two minutes trying to spell "another."

5 comments:

Jessica M. said...

Oh no! I hope you feel better soon!! Always remember that God will only give you what He knows you can handle. :)

*JRB

Rebecca Jo said...

Ahh :( I'm sorry you're feeling bad. Summer colds are rough too! Hope tomorrow is full of better health!

Anonymous said...

Sorry you're not feeling well. Hope you're better soon!

Beth Zimmerman said...

Summer colds are the worst! Hope you feel better soon!

Mrs4444 said...

Awww....I hope you feel back to yourself SOON!