I hate to say good-bye to my most favorite month.
July.
You are over, oh my.
All 31 days have flown past.
You schoolless month, you never last.
So again, with a sigh, good-bye.
P.S.
See you in exactly 334 days!
"A thousand times I've failed, but His mercy remains. When I stumble again, I'll be caught in His grace."
7 comments:
Oh it's sad to see July go. in a blink it'll be christmas!
I cant believe we're headed into August... amazing!
July, a great month!
So are all the others tho'
'specially the cool ones!
------
You're a good poet
Waxing nostalgic like that
Nice ode to summer!
Oh Debbie, you're the poet, but your feet don't show it.
The truest thing anyone said in all those graduation speeches back in 1982 was that we thought life had drug its feet, taking its sweet time getting us to that place and time, but we were about to find out just how fast time could go...that once we took that diploma in hand and walked off the stage the clock would spin twice as fast. That seems like yesterday and I can't wrap my mind around the fact that it's been so long ago now that my kids are out of school, too! I think that clock goes triple time.
I cannot believe how quick it has flown...
I feel that way about October - although nowhere near as poetically.
Post a Comment