"The minute life starts getting easier, your eyes go. So the time you once spent looking after your kids is now spent looking for your reading glasses."
From Best Staged Plans by Claire Cook
I don't write about many books I read, and so far this quote is the best thing from this little novel. But since the main character is a house stager and working to organize her own home, I want to start cleaning closets.
Instead, I'm off to Wisconsin...
Seriously, where are my priorities?



4 comments:
OOOOH!! What area you doing {and where are you going} in Wisconsin! Surely they have milk and cheese in Illinois!
I just finished this myself! Claire Cook is always good for a quick, easy read. Have a safe trip!
Why would closet cleaning even enter your mind on a post dealing with priorities? Seriously now.....
i am slowly, slowly coming to the realization AND accepting the inevitable that i will soon need reading glasses.
so this quote made me laugh:-)
Post a Comment