By the time this posts, I'll be on the road in morning rush hour traffic feeling homesick* and heading to Midway airport for a non-stop flight to New Orleans. From there, it's a rental car for 70 miles to Baton Rouge. Mac turns 25 on Thursday, and we thought it would be a fun time for me to get myself down Louisiana way!
Perhaps I'll get my hands on this game and see what I can find on campus using this for a checklist.
I have a list already of course--starting with the ice cream that's made on campus AND seeing the real tiger. Eep!
Mac wants me to meet his boss, "So she can tell you good things about me," and so one day we're all having lunch together.
I never went to college bars while in college, so I'm going to be the old mom who makes her son take me to one for just one drink.
A birthday dinner on Thursday night.
Hanging out in New Orleans on Friday.
I'm ready to jet to and then sweat in LSUland!
(And one day in the Big Easy.)
I'll be borrowing Mac's laptop from time to time to check in, feel free to say hey!
*And yep, I'm a wussy traveler, I love to see new places but always, always miss home, and in this case Bradford. Sigh.


7 comments:
Have a WONDERFUL trip! And please wish Mac happy birthday for me!
Oh my goodness....you are going to have such a GREAT time! I LOVE traveling :D
You have FUN! I'm a wussy traveler (seriously a homebody) too but if I survive Relevant this year ... I'm thinking about BlogHer next year!
I love to travel...I hope you have a grand time! I have never been to LA..someday!
Happy birthday, Mac! Ellen, enjoy your trip. I used to live in New Orleans and visited Baton Rouge a couple of times ~ loved it.
Brad said, that he hopes you have a meaningful time with a very important person in your life. Get lost of hugs and give lots of hugs. Enjoy the 115 degree heat index. :) Can't wait to see you back on Saturday evening. You mean the world to me. And...you are important to me. Enjoy the season and the celebration of 25 years together.
Lots of love. Bradman
Oh Brad, I love you!
Post a Comment