Thursday, August 11, 2011

Happy 25th Mackers!

"Getting to know each other."

This is what we were doing 25 years ago this morning. 

Here's what you were pretty good at then and what you're great at now...
I decided to not go through 25 years of snapshots to find all the best ones because they are ALL the best ones. I have absolutely loved the gift I've been given of being your mom.  Thanks for loving me back almost as much as I love you.

Most importantly happy, happy birthday.
Mom

5 comments:

Stacy said...

Awww....Happy Birthday to your "baby" boy. I'm glad you got to be with him today.

Hard to believe my own baby boy will be 25 in October. Don't blink, indeed.

lisa :) said...

So sweet! Happy Birthday to Mac!

Daenel T. said...

Love the first picture. So beautiful and tender. They grow up way too fast.

Gretchen said...

SO sweet! happy 1/4 century Mac!!!

Mrs4444 said...

So sweet--It's cliche, but they sure DO grow up so quickly...It's like a blink.