Thursday, September 22, 2011

Shootin' For

"Five out of seven" has a nice ring to it.

Seven out of seven is too tough.

So in effort to take care of myself better I hope to do and have been accomplishing the following at least five out of seven days:
  • floss
  • use "anti-aging" creams (so on my next birthday I'll go back a year)
  • take my vitamins
Please note, exercise in not on the above list.  Right now I'm managing 3 or 4 out of seven and that's okay.

One goal to add:  reading 7 out of 7 days for at least 30 minutes
Another:  3 nights out of 7 with no TV watching
(Makes the reading goal more doable, eh?)
And:  Finish something homemade once a month.
(Hey, did you read the post about my job's overwhelming qualities?)

picture in pink...

Do you have any ratios you're working on?

4 comments:

Daenel T. said...

Not working on any ratios per se but I would like to focus more and finish a book in a timely manner.

Sue said...

I like you idea of having "ratio" goals, Ellie. And your goals are impressive. My current, serious goal is to whittle down my commitments. My life is entirely too busy and it's overwhelming me.

Jane said...

Not quite so formalized as yours and I read every day so that's not an issue. Weed in the borders at least once a week, clean something every evening, iron every night so I can get things caught up. What I really need to do is get to bed by 10:30 5 nights out of 7. That would probably be the most important as it would give me more energy to tackle the other things.

ALI said...

No I haven't started any ratios, but I like concept & would like to look at how to incorporate it into my life.