Thank you to Erin from Unrepeatables and Michelle from The Scrap Shop--my on-line and generous friends, for their gifts to Jenn through donated treasures! Erin donated the jewelry above and Michelle the wreath.
And another Net friend, Liz, offered three sewing patterns! Her kids' clothing designs are adorable.
Bia/Maria donated these herself made terra cotta ornaments. Love them, and they could be used to decorate beyond Christmas. (There are six, this just shows three.)
Many other friends have donated some great stuff...here's a look a just a portion of our collection:
Wow, right? More has been given and more has been promised. I am amazed by the generosity of people, some I've not met, most Jenn hasn't met, who are so willing to help her become a mom. I think of a baby or child in Haiti waiting to be loved. My heart is so full of joy and hope!
This event will answer so many prayers with a, "YES!"
Now we need bidders. If you know anyone in the Chicago area, send them to Lemont's Community Christian Church on Friday, December 2. The event runs from 6:30-8:30. Or, check out our facebook page, Help a Child Find a Forever Family for more details and photos!
That's Jenn in the middle of a group of kiddos on her last trip to Haiti.







3 comments:
Oh I hope it's a HUGE success! I love the first bracelet (or is it a necklace) and the blue headband!
It is a bracelet.
The headband is for a child. Hm, you have one of those, no?
Looks like a very nice variety of prizes, too. Good luck with the auction! :)
Post a Comment