Saturday, December 31, 2011

I resolve...

...to love,
to encourage,
to laugh,
to cry, 
to question,
to smile,
to thank,
to give,
to learn,
to let go,
to forgive,
to move,
to pray,
to be at peace--
more
in this coming year.

6 comments:

Beth Zimmerman said...

Awesome resolutions! Thank you for your friendship and encouragement!

Anonymous said...

nice...Happy New Year Ellen!

Amy said...

And I resolve to encourage you in your resolutions.

Sorta Southern Single Mom said...

A noble list. I think I might print it and hang it on my fridge!

Happy New Year!

Pam C said...

Love the emphasis on the "more" - I think we can all attempt that! It is nice to acknowledge that we do many of those things already, but can do them better. Happy New Year!

Stacy said...

Where is the "Like" button? I wish a bless new year in pursuit of those things on your list.