Monday, January 9, 2012

Missing Mac and Moving On Monday



Mac is back in Baton Rouge.
And yep, these pictures are on facebook,
but I like having them here too.
I am so blessed to have him for a son!
He's a distance away but he's not far.
He will accomplish much in these next few months.
So we begin to save for a quick trip to see him graduate with a 
master's degree.
Feel free to pray for him, I do daily.

(On a very shallow note, I was having a bad hair day because someone has swiped my shampoo--you guessed it, HE did!)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

My dd swiped mine but put it in her carry on...it get taken and thrown away...karma! lol Congrats to your son and his Masters degree! Woot

Daenel T. said...

Those kids! Mine took my jacket and then posted a picture of herself on Facebook wearing it.

Congrats, Mac!

Anonymous said...

I'm happy to see he is going back to BR. I'm sure he's excited for the big game tonight. Thankful for perseverance and how the Lord is leading his heart. Praying he finishes well.
Alex will be graduating with his undergrad on May 5. He just had his last first day of his last semester of college. It has flown by!

Pam C said...

Look at the sparkle in your mom-eyes (I know, it was probably tears too, but the pride and love outshone those salty bits!)

ALI said...

Love that mother-son love on display...

Gives this mommy hope...

Mrs4444 said...

Awww....That's sweet. I'm happy for you both :)