A simple post about what gets me going...
Chocolate keeps one slender (this article was in Time, but it was all over the 'Net too.)
The most motivating exercise tool I've used. It's pushing me. A dollar goes in the jar for every exercise session. (I really do avoid the term "working out" as I am such a lazy gal.) It's like a big check mark for "Done!" Have no idea on what or when I will spend it, but that's okay.
What's moving you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
The fact that I am sitting here sipping my coffee and just remembered that I have breakfast plans this morning! YIKES! Must get in the shower!
My pants fitting keeps me motivated, but I struggle so much finding time to actually work out. I don't want to keep putting it off till J's older, but really, when else is there time?
I'm by myself most nights & J isn't quite at the point where I can tuck him in & head downstairs. He needs the comfort of my staying on the couch.
That said, I'm trying to think of creative exercise... Is he too young to start running with me?
Post a Comment