- These are going to be concise fragments, so I have employed the bullets.
- I am not having a bad hair day, I am having a bad hair summer.
- If I finish the book I am currently reading, I will have read seven books this month. It's been a good month.
- Reading Mary Higgins Clark is a summer thing, and this week I realized her books remind me of Nancy Drew books. Not in a good way.
- Now I'm reading Anything But Typical, a novel about a boy with autism. And it's better than Mary Higgins Clark by at least two "Goodreads" stars.
- Spent the rest of a gift card at Crate & Barrel last night, and one purchase was this small yellow vase for my someday yellow bedroom...
- Rabbits are so random. They've eaten one of my petunias down to the ground, but left the rest. They've eaten two of my new hostas so far. Sigh.
- Birds are annoying. Because of the drought, any time I water, they dig and leave a mess of mulch on the sidewalk. I hate them, but they seem to love me. I hydrate them.
- My knitting group is (finally) finishing up our blanket for Ronald McDonald House. Well, we're finishing up the 49 rectangles, now our crocheters are going to stitch it all together.
- I think I've only completed four of those rectangles. Suffice it to say the other ladies are more stitch skilled than I. AND Rebecca Jo sent some a year ago, how cool is that. (Finally fits, eh?)
- I pinned my 4th of July wreath yesterday in order to drive traffic to my blog (I wrote a tutorial of sorts). Sigh, lowest blog stats ever! To be entirely pathetic, here's the wreath one more time:
(a small picture because I am so embarrassed)
- Becky Homecky I am not.
- I tried Zumba last night. It falls into the "if Ellie can do this anyone can" category.
- Would hyphens be appropriate there?
- A few weeks ago, my husband said something about another woman smelling good. He likes such girlie things.
- Last week we went to Ulta, and he picked and I seconded a cologne for me. I like it. It's the first time I have worn cologne in many years.
- I have stress dreams about school at least once a night. So much for "summers off."
- But at least I smell good while I'm having them.
- That is all. If you would be so kind to visit Mrs. 4444 and her other fragmented folks, I know they'd appreciate it!





12 comments:
I liked your wreath. More creative than I will ever be.
I love the wreath!! I am very patriotic (we are Army :)) And I need a new festive wreath for my door. Hmm... May have to look into making my own! And I love that you guys are making a blanket for Ronald McDonald house! <3
Oh those teacher stress dreams - - - how I remember them.
I LOVE the bad hair summer line.
I cant wait to see a picture of the finished blanket together!!!! :)
Hate that was a low blog rating because I love that wreath - totally plan on making one myself!!!!
I love perfume. Love when someone says, "You smell good" - way better then the alternative! ;)
I love the vase! AND I love the wreath, but I'm so not creative! I am going to look at your tutorial though! I love reading too and have to be careful or that's what I'll do.....when I'm not watching movies that is.....and I need to be doing Bible reading instead! I loved Nancy Drew as a girl!
I have stress dreams all the time, except I call them high anxiety dreams!
Your wreath is awesome! And ugh, can I relate to having a bad hair summer... my hair is not coming down from this ponytail until fall.
Thanks for the book recommendation, I have it on my list now. Happy weekend.
I'll take birds any o' day. But, sorry they're tearing up the landscaping. With us, we feed the birds, and my pet peeve is the weeds that come up from the flying seed. LOL...I know, I know, stop feedin' 'em Anni!!!
...and here I thought I was doing good by reading 3 books so far, but one book was way over 900 pages...does that count?
I've been doing Zumba on my Wii for a few months now and I actually really like it. I don't know if I'd ever do it in public because I don't have that much rhythm, but it's definitely fun to do at home. Plus it completely wears me out, so I feel like I got a good workout in.
Give the wreath time. It might just take time to catch on.
With the heat and humidity we've had...I can imagine the bad hair summer.
I can't believe the rabbits ate your hostas. I've never had them bother those.
I love that your husband comments on another woman smelling good and you take him shopping to find you a new scent rather than going all psycho jealous as is the rage.
I like your bulleted short crags and I like your wreath.
I used to have the student version of those dreams... where something was due and I showed up to class with nothing prepared... I didn't realize teachers could have them too! :-D
I think that's pretty awesome what your doing for the Ronald McDonald house. You will have to share some pics when it's all done! I tried knitting 10 years ago and it always seem to make me dizzy. So, I stopped but only after I finished making a scarf!
Post a Comment