This is a simple question of the week.
I have recently won over $40 in iTunes gift cards,
one card came from Beth and The Midwest Dairy Council,
and the other card from my friend Eric
(I picked the winner of Idol in advance).
I want some running songs for my iPhone.
I need songs from the 90s through now.
Catchy, lyric filled, make me move music.
What do you recommend?
A few days later, I only received a few comments, but they were valuable. I "googled" running songs and came up with hundreds of suggestions. I took some, and now I'm quite ready to run. Okay, that last statement is a gross exaggeration!


4 comments:
I still listen to the songs we warmed up to for Basketball (grad '94)...
Pump the Jams
anything Pat Benatar
Tainted Love
Just Can't Get Enough
Don't You Want Me
Today I'm more into beach songs, and those are not the best for wroking out... :)
No recommendations as I am music doofus! But I will be looking back to your comments to see what you get...I need some music to workout too! My trainer keeps asking me what I want to listen to and I tell him anything but gangsta rap! lol
You can 'search' running songs & get some recommendations. I have found TONS of running songs that way... even "walking songs" or put in "130 bpm" & that can give you a start. A fast walk is about 140 - but you can listen to a sample to hear the pace.
another blogger asked for running music and got LOTS of feedback here: http://andersonfamilyzoo.wordpress.com/2012/05/10/real-life-help/
Post a Comment