Tuesday, June 19, 2012

perspective

I have mentioned that my hair is an annoyance. I'm trying to let it grow.  Yes, I know that hair grows on its own, but mine was quite short and I'd like it longer. The "let" part really refers to trying to bear it as it grows. It's all mullet-y.

We have been having very windy days.  Yesterday I stood outside for a half hour or so watering my plants.  My hair was beyond comical, also known as all mullet-y if Q-Tips had mullets, when I came inside, and I said to Brad, "Look what the wind did to my hair!"

He replied, "I used to complain about my shoes hurting my feet until I met a man who had no shoes."

I skipped a beat.

Then I looked at his bald head, and I got it.

5 comments:

Sorta Southern Single Mom said...

I guess he put you in your place! :-) Thanks for the early morning giggle!

Maria (also Bia) said...

believe me ... i totally get hair issues.

be patient and let it grow ... summer is a perfect time to do so.

Stacy said...

Touche!

But I totally get it. Stick it out. It was worth the "pain" to get it grown out.

purejoy said...

Oh hair… I know what you mean. I grow mine out, thinking I want longer hair, then about the time I get it there, I get tired of the "mop" and have it wacked off into something "sassier."
If we didn't have hair to complain about, us women would be speechless!

Unknown said...

Love, love love that you used "mullet-y" to describe your hair ;)