I have been blessed to know many good dads. I encounter them through my work; my students have some great fathers, and I have peers who are wonderful caring dads (Brad, Walt, Dwight...) My girlfriends are married to valuable men who are gifted fathers (Pete, Phil, Tim, George, Jeremy...) Men I have met through church (Eric, Bob K., Pastor Dale...) My brother Jeff and my uncles have been such priceless role models for parenting, from them I have learned much.
Jeff with Mac (flipping of the camera!) Christmas 1988
The dads who touch my life daily remain steadfast in my heart. The work they have done, and the love they have shared are precious.
My dad:
Oh I miss him so!
My husband:
A loving and caring stepdad!
My son's father:
A constant and supporting influence in Mac's life.
On this Father's Day, I am thinking of and thankful for them all.
4 comments:
great pictures! your dad was a cutie! love his smile.
I think your dad had kind of a mischievous smile. Very nice post.
Love the pictures & the father's you are honoring!
Awww, what a sweet tribute to the male influencers in your life!
Post a Comment