Monday, July 16, 2012

Changes

My son has returned from LA, not L.A., and soon my niece will be moving to her new (and very own room) at my brother's home.

Today I spent almost my whole day finishing up laundry (who am I kidding, it's not finished), and then this evening I ordered a bunch of photos for Alice.  She has so few possessions from her childhood, I thought it would be fun to get some family photos made for her.  I went through albums, and I scanned some photos, then I uploaded them to facebook and snapfish to order them.

This is one I had forgotten, and it's goofy and precious at the same time.  My dad with all his grandchildren.  They're are being so silly, and he's just putting up with it in a way that makes me think he's about to laugh.
So far, this one has been "liked" by two of my nephews, Mac, and Alice.  I hope they found seeing it a treasure, just like I did.

7 comments:

Annemarie said...

It is simply a great picture; Alice, the only girl cousin.

Daenel T. said...

Such a sweet thing to do, El. I know Alice will treasure this for a long time. P.S. I think these candid/goofy photos are always my faves.

Sorta Southern Single Mom said...

I love how he is all proper and stoic while that goof off all around him. Great photo!

Tracy said...

love the picture

Rebecca Jo said...

Pictures with grandparents are truly a treasure...

Caught up on laundry? What's that?

Unknown said...

A true treasure. I think it a wonderful thing you did for Alice, something she will appreciate when she is older and has children of her own. I have pics of our grandchildren goofing off with my Johnny. I treasure them and my grandchildren do too, especially now that he is on hospice. Thanks for sharing.

ALI said...

Love it!! And this is where I love how FB connects people. What a great way to share family treasures.