Hope you had a somewhat cool holiday. Here it was 16 degrees cooler than over the weekend {when I had 30 college students over to our house… OY!}. Amazing… even 96 felt cool in comparison! Hope you got your bike ride in. It feels sooo good afterwards, even though I was beet-red in the face, I knew I kicked some calorie ass yesterday.
5 comments:
Oh, beautiful! Happy 4th to you and yours!
I hope you had a wonderful 4th today! Well, technically yesterday since it's after midnight at my house but you know what I mean.
Happy 4th...well, technically 5th now. Are those from your garden or on your wish list?
Hope you had a somewhat cool holiday. Here it was 16 degrees cooler than over the weekend {when I had 30 college students over to our house… OY!}. Amazing… even 96 felt cool in comparison! Hope you got your bike ride in. It feels sooo good afterwards, even though I was beet-red in the face, I knew I kicked some calorie ass yesterday.
Awesome & beautiful pictures! Hope you all had a great Holiday!
Post a Comment