I think that makes me officially the most boring person on Earth.
This came to me last week as Brad was deciding whether or not to go skydiving with a group from our church. He told me, "It's always been on my bucket list." Huh. I had no idea.
Then I realized I have no list. I mean, I think of things like, "It would be nice to see the Grand Canyon," or "Gee, I wonder if I could take better photos with a nicer camera," but I don't set those as goals for myself. Perhaps I should? Perhaps I'm just stupidly content with life as is?
So my questions for you are:
Do you have a bucket list? If so what's one thing that's on it?
Oh, and Brad decided to not go jumping. It's not because he has back disease (and in my opinion should not), it had more to do with the company's rain check policy. Instead, he wants us to go on a hot air balloon ride. I'll join him in the basket, even thought it's not on my list...



7 comments:
No bucket list here, but J's teachers did send home a summer list & it gave me a great idea. I want to focus on the smaller, more achievable times & things to do in life...
Cannot wait to read of your balloon experience. I think that would be amazing!
I want to go to the east coast, sit at a table outside and eat crab by the bucketfuls - dumped right on the table on top of newspaper. Give me a mallet and a bib and let me at 'em!
You must not be the most boring person because I don't have a bucket list either! I've seen the grand canyon and I don't ever need to see it again. Yes, it's gorgeous but it's dangerous and I'm deathly afraid of heights!
I'm not sure I could do a hot air balloon either and I know I wouldn't jump from an airplane! My husband did it several times in college and loved it though.
Ah, I know I'm boring!
No, I don't have one, but every once in awhile, I catch myself saying I crossed something off my bucket list, which would be true, if I had one!
I dont have a list... But I do have a list of places I would like to visit before I die... Does that count?
Greece and Italy topped that list.
I don't have much of list either. Although if I did, hot air balloon ride would probably be on it! My list is mostly places I want to visit.
I don't have a list... but when confronted with an unusual or out of the ordinary opportunity, I try to take advantage, so I can look back without regret. However, I still have some pretty strong fears, that occasionally get in the way.
I think most people talk about items on their "bucket list" without having ever written or considered a literal list. Just my two cents.. lol
Post a Comment