I sat down at my computer on Monday afternoon, and my desk chair hit a roadblock...or a Brooks. I'm not sure which.
The sad thing, the sneakers (aka big ol' shoes) eclipse the cute sandals...
I'd like to say I've been busy lately, but really, I've been kicking off my shoes and taking it easy.
Here's proof!
So how is your summer progressing?


4 comments:
I have a shoe-thing going on too - unfortunately, height and shoe size seem to go hand in hand. Tall girl, big feet (although I can only speak for my daughter and I). Whenever I get in and out of my car wearing a particular pair of New Balance sneakers, I have to make sure that I have plenty of "open the door" space or my "big shoes" cannot get out the door.:)
As far as my summer goes, I am filled with excitement and anticipation for the upcoming year and (don't boo me) am eagerly awaiting the start of the new school year.
i love the photo...three years ago we were visiting relatives in italy and i took a similar photo...since no one wore shoes in the house there was this HUGE pile by the door...it was funny
blessings!
love the shoes!!! i actually didn't see the sneakers first.. i saw the cute sandals. (how's that with my priorities, right?)
anyhow, my summer is going ok. kids are going through a change. i need to change to accomodate.
0
:
Summer is my favorite season and so seems to go by super quickly. Although, all time seems to go quickly. Mitch starts at Drake on 8-24 and I move him in on 8-19. He's rooming with Cyrus and is very excited about that. I think Helen & I will take in the State Fair after we get the boys moved in. Made a quick trip to MN with Mitch, Elle & Elle's delightful beau Nick. It was a quick but action-packed few days and good to see my folks and sister. I'm walking like crazy and enjoying the beauty of flower gardens along the way. My own gardens are looking pretty fine too - roses, cosmos, lavender, flax, and some new sedum that I got from a friend that will look pretty this fall. I also planted purple coneflower, bee balm, and Russian sage, so I'm liking how I'm continuing to personalize my outdoor space. I'm not online at home as much as I used to be because I'm enjoying reading more: )
Post a Comment