Spring is officially here, though it's not temperaturely here, it has me looking at the warm weather clothes that I keep on one side of my closet. In many ways I have missed them, in many ways I am thankful it is still too cool to wear them. My black capris are the staple of my spring wardrobe. I have two pair,and probably could use another. But...I'm not ready to try them on. Forget about shorts ready, I'm not even capri ready.
It was all over the news this week, women need to exercise an hour a day to lose weight. An hour. What a daunting thought for someone who really needs to get off the couch and move like I used to. I used to exercise six days a week, probably moved an hour each of those days. Used to. Sigh. Why does it seem like something I just can't find the time to do?
So I started today with 30 minutes. It's spring break. I'm going to establish a routine for this week that will be totally disrupted when I go back to work on the 5th. But by then, maybe, just maybe, I'm going to have the nerve to pull those sleek black things out of their winter hibernation...look at them....and think..."Nope, not yet ready to try them on!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I think it's super that you're starting out with 30 min! I'm looking forward to my break and start to excercise again.
I just started back and 30 minutes is my goal.....Happy Saturday.....Enjoyed your post....
Hope you will stop by my place....Tonight I am drawing for three great giveaways.
Teresa
http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/
Oh, no, what would Stacy and Clinton say???
By the way, I love that gray top! Picture stolen from the Woman's Day website.
Post a Comment