Brad and I went to Office Depot today where my eye was caught--from across the lot--by the word on this plate. "Geaux" is how LSU fans cheer on their Tigers. (BTW, who knew Illinois had a "Support Youth Golf" license plate?)
I walked closer and realized the fleur de lis sticker was LSU colors with a tiger stripe and eye. Very cool! I wanted to go into Office Depot and shout out to find the owner of this sweetened Audi. He made my day!
I hope to find something with a fleur de lis on it (not necessarily in purple and yellow) when I get down there to see Mac in November, but until then, wouldn't it be sweet if he sent me this sticker for my classroom? Start shopping, Son.
Friday, August 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
oh sure, NOW you tell me you want something. AFTER i go to two stores where i could've bought you stuff...
That's so cool. I was wsndering what the YG stood for but I guess it's the Youth
Golf. How's Mac doing being away from you? And you away from him?
He's getting into the whole Baton Rouge thing. We're okay. Cell phones are keeping us attached!
Just stopping by to say hello..you are close to 100..I remember how thrilled I was to get there. Good luck. I am having a contest to celebrate my 200 followers and am trying to reach 300 by the end of the month..yes a girl can dream!
that is too cool!!!
how fun is that!?
This Louisiana culture is addictive! How fun that it has traveled up there and that you found it at this time!
Geaux Tigers!!
I found your blog on Follow Friday 40+. You have such a nice blog. I really like the greenery on both sides of the home page. I'm now a follower. Please drop by and see my blog when you have some time.
Blessings-
Patrice
www.everydayruralty.com
Hi, Girl! Cute blog! I am glad you stopped by mine. I don't know much about LSU (sorry!), but I hope you find yourself a sticker for your classroom. I'm a PSU girl myself.... only b/c that's where I went to school.
Thanks for stopping by my blog. Would you like to participate in the PIF handmade gift challenge?
I live in Louisiana. If there is something you are looking for, let me know.
ShirleyC.
Post a Comment