Monday, December 20, 2010

Snowfolk and a Snake

     As is typical of me when I am entertaining, I forget to or decide to not take pictures.  This was true of yesterday when Brad, Mac and I opened our home for our "Stewart" Christmas.  Through visiting, football watching, lunch and gifts, I didn't even take out my camera.  But, when they started creating things with Model Magic, well, then I had to capture some of our time together.
     It was meant to be a contest when all were done, but the fam got so invested in their creations, I just can't stand the idea of us judging them.  So here's some of our good, clean fun--save for marker on our fingers:





     The finished products:
      Mac's LSU man
      Brad's toast holding man
      Jim's snake?  Did he really not listen to directions?
      Jeff's candy cane man
      Brock's Santa
 Luke's hunting snowman complete with a snowman hunting dog
 Amy's classic snowman
 The Normal's group
      The clan, including my beret man from Thanksgiving.  He's happy to be surrounded by family, as was I!
     I figure I have about 360 days to figure out what we'll create next year...
     Happy Monday!

6 comments:

Pam C said...

How fun! It looks like everyone had an amazing time.:)

SusanD said...

Those are fabulous. This looks like such fun. So glad you took pictures. Thanks for sharing. Blessings, SusanD

ShirleyC said...

So cute! and a neat idea!

Stacy said...

How fun! I wish I could get my family to do things like that.

Mama Violet said...

uhhhh. What is model magic?

There's a lot of talent and creative folks in that room. Those are really cute. I like all things miniature.

purejoy said...

what a fun idea! i can imagine how that would be at our table… all 19 of us. we'd probably end up having a model magic throwing war.