Thursday, January 6, 2011

Still thanking on Thursdays

  • Gee
  • Oh
  • Dee
  • His measureless and abiding love for me, even though I don't deserve it.
  • My class this week has been full of niceness
  • My at risk after school readers have been so sweet and funny, we laugh and work so hard, and they are growing, and they like staying after to READ!
  • I'm looking forward to hanging with my Dose of Fiber girls on the weekend, and fixing this...


To read the beginning of this list, click here.  To read more of this, come back next week.

3 comments:

Tammy @BeatriceBanks said...

Sounds like your year is off to a great start!
"B" blessed!
Tammy

ALI said...

Great list! And I love that you are helping kids learn to love to read. It is one of my favorite things & I hope to pass it on to J...

Have fun this weekend!

Candace said...

Such a happy post! I'm smiling way up here. :)

Have a great Friday!
Candace