"A thousand times I've failed, but His mercy remains. When I stumble again, I'll be caught in His grace."
I just found your post of miles. Congratulations on 17.+ miles. I am looking forward to seeing you give it one more little push and get to eighteen. Interesting photo. It makes me feel trapped. Do you feel trapped in someway?
I for one, loved yesterday's post!
Sometimes I feel that way too. You should see all of the very personal posts that remain in my "drafts" file...
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I just found your post of miles. Congratulations on 17.+ miles. I am looking forward to seeing you give it one more little push and get to eighteen.
Interesting photo. It makes me feel trapped. Do you feel trapped in someway?
I for one, loved yesterday's post!
Sometimes I feel that way too. You should see all of the very personal posts that remain in my "drafts" file...
Post a Comment