Two clowning on a bench.
One is the man of my dreams...the other is a fashion don't.
Both have "hearts" of servants' gold.
The one with less hair was having a birthday.
On Sunday, we served dinner at Ronald McDonald House in memory of Vicki Miller.
We are blessed to have this opportunity to take care of others, but we miss Vic so much.
Yesterday, two of my girls presented me with this gift. I found that sweet considering I'd just posted here about gifts for teachers. They know I like Charlie Brown and friends and baseball, so...
Charlie Brown up to bat. I do like a smiling bald male...
Speaking of mine, Brad's still working on the downstairs. Nail pops, casings, all replaced or repaired and patched. New can lights installed. Somewhere, my knitting is to be found:
Can you see the drywall dust on the hardwood floor? Like Easter basket grass or Christmas tree needles, it's EVERYWHERE!
But the room will be gorgeous in time. Painting has begun!
He's doing this while working on a few closings and communicating with new clients as well as dealing with his chronic back pain, so there's no rush from this side!
Thanks for stopping by!
Did you hop over from here?
Yesterday, two of my girls presented me with this gift. I found that sweet considering I'd just posted here about gifts for teachers. They know I like Charlie Brown and friends and baseball, so...
Charlie Brown up to bat. I do like a smiling bald male...
Speaking of mine, Brad's still working on the downstairs. Nail pops, casings, all replaced or repaired and patched. New can lights installed. Somewhere, my knitting is to be found:
Can you see the drywall dust on the hardwood floor? Like Easter basket grass or Christmas tree needles, it's EVERYWHERE!
But the room will be gorgeous in time. Painting has begun!
He's doing this while working on a few closings and communicating with new clients as well as dealing with his chronic back pain, so there's no rush from this side!
Thanks for stopping by!
Did you hop over from here?



6 comments:
Oh, now that Charlie Brown gift is a KEEPER! That was really sweet of the girls. :)
Yes! I was delighted to receive it!
That's a gift that "counts."
:)
Lots of work - all that renovating - but it looks like it's on the home stretch! Have fun!
My son Charlie's first birthday cake was Charlie Brown. Nothing like Peanuts!
The new room is gorgeous. You're lucky your Mister is so handy.
Looking forward to seeing the *after* pictures.
Ali, me too!
And so is Brad!
Post a Comment