Saturday, April 16, 2011

ShoeDay

     Daenal at Living Outside the Stacks has a brand new meme project going on at her blog, and since the concept of it just made me smile, I'm joining in.
     When it was first described, I understood it to be a weekly link-up to feature one's favorite shoes of the week.  Now, I'm not a fashionista, and I'm not a huge fan of shopping.  But, I do like my shoes.  Can't say their always in style, but many of them are still fun.  Like these from Wednesday:
    They're Bongo brand, purchased at TJ Maxx two years ago (see, not cutting edge), and the cork makes them tall and comfortable.  I wore them this week on the one truly gorgeous day of the week, and recalling that on this rainy, bitter cold morning, gives me great hope for and anticipation of true sandal weather!
     Taking photos of my shoes before six a.m?  Yep, I'm a blogger...

7 comments:

Stacy said...

LOL...it's an exciting life we lead. Love the shoes, by the way.

Unknown said...

Hi there...

Stopping by from BloggyMoms to check out your blog. Great stuff! I'm one of your new followers. :)

Blessings,
Rosann
http://www.christiansupermom.com/

Anonymous said...

I want a pair of platform..corky shoes like that...I usually stick with flats...I have weird achy feet! lol

Daenel T. said...

Those are too cute! I love the plaid, they look all summery. And wedges are way too comfy.

Ellen aka Ellie said...

They are summery. Hard to believe I wore them earlier this week, it snowed here today!

Anonymous said...

I just followed you over from the 400 mile fitness challenge. Congratulations on 17 miles. That is great! I also love the idea of showing off shoes. I will have to link up and try it next Saturday.

Click here to check what I’ve done out

ALI said...

Cute shoes!! And... Cork, platform shoes are one of those items listed as "worth the money" trend, since they really don't go out of style.