Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Unexpected Hop!

  I hadn't planned on doing this today...but I'm also linking here, just for the fun of it.

1.  Do you plant a garden or flowers, or neither?
I plant flowers.  This year annuals from the school's sale (that I'm in charge of, eek), Zinnias from seeds, and I've started tomato plants (still alive) inside, and soon pumpkins in a pot.  We aren't "allowed" to plant in the ground, but I do.

2.  Does it bother you to have your blinds or curtains open after dark?
Nope.

3.  Do you like to go camping?
My father was in the army in Korea, and so he "camped" for months.  As a real city boy, he hated it.  We never camped, except for sleepovers in the backyard tent.  My first real camping trip was a mission trip to Mexico.  I didn't hate it, but I wouldn't do it for fun.

4.  Do you have a laptop or desk top computer?
Laptop that stays on my desk!

5.  What time during the day do you have the most energy?
I was going to say right now, but I'd really like to go back to bed!  Mornings are usually good, but not this one apparently!

Thanks for allowing me to play along and thanks for stopping by.
:)
.

6 comments:

ALI said...

I'm not good with open blinds when Matt is not home. If he's home, then I'm fine with it. :)

Camping. Yikes. I'm such a city girl this way. Although, I think I could enjoy it if I was doing something productive (mission or H4H activity)

I think the rain is making us all a little groggy. Rainy spring & fall days make for great staying in bed days... And lately I haven't had time to enjoy one of those... Hope your day brightens as you begin it...

purejoy said...

my mom was a HUGE bugophobe. so no camping for us. we camped when our kids were little and then soccer interfered with our life and we had to quit. i don't miss dragging my entire home out to the woods to take it home again… wet and dirty. yay.

curtains open don't bother me. we live with lots of trees and big lots and no one can see in b/c our house is built up on a hill.

Shanae Branham said...

I enjoyed learning about you. Isn't it amazing how our parents experiences and likes and dislikes sculpt our lives. I really liked hearing about your father's camping experience in Korea and how that affected you. Thanks for stopping by and asking how I find the time to exercise. I teach the hot yoga class so I have to be there...I swim while my kids are swimming for their swim club and when I can I get up at 5:00 and hit the early morning cycling class...which unfortunately hasn't happened this week, yet. Are you doing the miles challenge?

Maria (also Bia) said...

hey, my dad was in korea, too!

and no camping for me ... hiking? yes. white water rafting? yes. but at night i want a bed, a shower, and four walls to protect me from things that go bump and growl in the night.

Daenel T. said...

I was in Korea too ~ Camp Eagle ~ and yep, I'm not a big fan of the camping.

PS How come all the people I think I'd enjoy hanging out with live so far away from me? I so would have had you up and about for coffee (you know, after I climbed out of bed for the 3rd time). LOL

Monika said...

Great blog! Camping, sometimes, blinds open at night, no. I love the rain, makes me happy :)

Cheers

http://paisleymonday.blogspot.com/