Candy Stripe.. love it. I had a picture of me in my candy stripper outfit on Facebook & most of the young kids didnt even know what a "candy stripper" was... how different times are
To all of you, this candy stripe geranium was part of the sale I run to raise money for our school's after school literacy program.
On flower delivery day for the past two years I have thought, "Why didn't I order those?" So this year I finally did. It's hanging basket; I removed the hook and wire, and threw them in a pot.
I really do love the way this pic came out and my print it to frame...
Beautiful pic. Thanks for sharing. I'm your latest follower. Nice to meet you. I found you at Stacy Uncorked. Stop by me some time when you get a chance.
16 comments:
Candy Stripe.. love it. I had a picture of me in my candy stripper outfit on Facebook & most of the young kids didnt even know what a "candy stripper" was... how different times are
Beautiful!
Beautiful and that made me smile too mine is up and its here http://www.sheldontracy.com/2011/05/28/sooc-saturday-4-proud/, thanks
gorgeous!! so very pretty!!
enjoy the day!
betty
That is gorgeous! I think I'll head off to the nursery now. :)
Wow those are so beautiful and vibrant! Are you sure that's SOOC! :-)
Gorgeous! I love them...bold and bright :)
I've never seen one of those before. Very pretty.
Those are beautiful... so bright and colorful!
Me, too! :)
Just so you know, the link to your blog on your profile (just under your photo) does not work.
Mrs. 4444, thanks, it's been repaired.
To all of you, this candy stripe geranium was part of the sale I run to raise money for our school's after school literacy program.
On flower delivery day for the past two years I have thought, "Why didn't I order those?" So this year I finally did. It's hanging basket; I removed the hook and wire, and threw them in a pot.
I really do love the way this pic came out and my print it to frame...
Those are absolutely stunning! Thanks for sharing a piece of your garden with us. Visiting from Stacey Uncorked!
Beautiful! I need to plant some flowers in my yard!
Beautiful pic. Thanks for sharing. I'm your latest follower. Nice to meet you. I found you at Stacy Uncorked. Stop by me some time when you get a chance.
Hopped over to follow you! Follow me too? Weidknecht.blogspot.com
It's gorgeous! That would make me smile too :)
Post a Comment