Saturday, May 14, 2011

Razzle Dazzle

I call these my Princess Jasmine shoes.

They're Soda brand, and I bought them for ten dollars on a spring break trip to Berkeley, CA six years ago. Since then, I have worn them like crazy.  They have lasted about 5.5 years longer than I thought they would, and I love them.  The little girls at school like them too.  Is that a bad thing?  Note the recurring theme, no new shoes.  I can't remember the last pair I bought...my only new shoes of late have been loving hand me downs.

Participating again in...

And because I like Dani's blog so much I linked us both up here!

7 comments:

Stacy said...

Cute!

Anonymous said...

I like those! I love to slip into worn in type shoes!

Kayla said...

Those are awesome!! I just bought new shoes yesterday, but I've been wanting them forever. They are royal purple Converses! I love them so :)

aimee said...

Cute! Love the sparkly details. Looks fab and comfy at the same time. I joined this fun meme too. I hope you check out my post too. Thanks! Have a great weekend! http://aimee-girltalk.blogspot.com/2011/05/shoe-style-saturday.html

Dwija {House Unseen} said...

Love them, Ellen! I actually have (maybe had? Can't remember) some that are very similar, and I LOVE them. Payless. Awesome :)

Ellen aka Ellie said...

Not from Payless, but I do have some Payless sandals that I love and take care of.

Hm, I might have to hit Payless when my May tutoring money comes in...

Daenel T. said...

Those are cute and, of course, the fact that they're sparkly is a bonus. Love that they're versatile too ~ jeans, dress slacks, skirts, etc.

Thanks for linking me up to the Blog Hop.