I hadn't planned on posting today, but I came across this neat site through facebook a while back, and today I delved into it more. Read a Book. Give a Book.
It's as simple as its name!
And it's free. Sign up and choose a campaign. For every children's book you read on line, they donate a book to the campaign of your choice. You can help kids near or far, it's up to you, and you can do it through reading.
Wow, right?
Thursday, June 16, 2011
Read a Book. Give a Book.
Somewhat organized...
good for the world,
So Many Books and So Little Time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Sounds very interesting! Hope you're feeling better and having a good summer!
It's beyond interesting, it's beneficial!
Feeling better, and my summer is going to start tomorrow! IT IS.
I'll look it up when I head over to FB.
This is very cool! I hope you shared it with Laurie Matherne :)
Great idea. I am going to pass this site along to friends who love libraries. Unfortunately my project is not on this list but that's okay. God knows that we have enough books for now. Now it's time to build our site in Honduras to house our books.
Thanks for spreading the word about this! I reblogged it today!
Post a Comment