skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Fragmento!
- First of all since it's Friday and this is all due to Mrs. 4444, it calls for a photo of TGIFriday's appletini from Wednesday night's "anniversary" dinner (4 years, 4 months). Tasty, but not nearly as good as my own watermelon margarita.
- We started school yesterday with an all day meeting. I'm not a fan of meetings, neither is my behind, but I am thankful to have a job. While it's hard to kiss summer break good-bye, summer is still here--nice and kind weather for at least another month.
- This is going to be the most challenging school year I have experienced in a number of years. "Change is good, change is good, change is good..." I'll take your prayers if you'd like to offer them.
- Bedtime is getting earlier as I get older. Looking at:
- My friend Kimberly has been creating some whiz-bang stuff for her daughter's college apartment. I'm not talented, nor is my son interested (well, he might be, but I haven't asked). So I will say this about his LSU apartment...I liked his shower curtain:
- On Wednesday I went to the chick doctor. She encouraged me in my wussy running, and then she told me she's training for the Chicago Marathon but hadn't run in over a week. It gave me license to take that day off...and yesterday too.
- I guess I'm dreaming if I think I'll get a thank you note. (How's that for a seemingly disconnected thought?)
- Here's our very sad, started-from-seed-by-me-I-was-so-proud, solo tomato:

- Craig's List. Whoever he is, I love that "man." Three big items sold this week.
- My friend is having a yard sale in a few weeks. She hopes to adopt a baby from Haiti. Boy, that gave me reason to purge, both at home and at school. Stuff, be gone! A better catalyst than an episode of Hoarders! Look out when I'm on a get-rid-of-roll!
- Found a way to avoid meetings today. More on this later.
- Don't you just love good blog friends who share your passions? Rebecca Jo sent this to me because our library doesn't own it! Stacy sent me a book last month that I've already passed ahead. Reading fiends for friends? Can't have enough! Thanks for sharing ladies.
8 comments:
You are so welcome :) Love to pass on books & all the fun they hold.
I've taken my bedtime down to 10:30 & I feel so "old" - haha! I'm thinking of knocking it down to 10 now too... what's that saying?
Change IS good..I'll repeat it with you!
Isnt it funny when you start talking about running with people - its like a secret language. So fun to talk to other runners!
I've never done the Craig's List thing - but my brother is always scoring deals on it. I need to clear out the garage so I may check it out.
I wish I could get my bedtime down, my husband is a night person so he keeps me up as long as he can. Fortunately(or not) I don't have a set schedule, so I only have to wake up at 4:45 once in a while.
I don't think any kind of running is wussy and neither do my calves. LOL
Blog friends are awesome!
My bedtime is 9-9:30 during the week! I guess that's what happens when you have to wake up at 5:20 every morning, but it's still lame!
I'm with you, bed time is earlier but I also get up earlier. I'm annoyed by this.
LOL @ the curtain shot. My first apartment had a teal, fuchsia, purple and gold sectional sofa. I hated it but it was all I could afford, so I was very proud. Seventeen years later, it's still here but has been recovered by prisoners. Yes, seriously.
I'm running vicariously through you. I appreciated the break.
When I was teaching full time, I often went to bed at 5:30 PM - - - FOR THE NIGHT. I was just exhausted all the time.
Your one small green tomato is one more than I grew.
You're welcome for the book. I love sharing them and do it all the time with a couple of ladies at work.
Appletini....mmmm.
Love that shower curtain, too. I am all about fall and it's colors.
One more week for me before school starts up. I am NOT looking forward to that earlier bedtime. I'm a nightowl.
Yes lets all repeat Change is good...
My husband loves Craigs list. Before he owned a marketing company he used to sell cars, now he loves to score great car deals for friends and family.
I still like e-bay for stuff!
I wish I could sleep at night. 1am is early for me..ughh
reading buddies ROCK!!! that shower curtain is colorful. that bid tomato looks great!! my garden has not done very well this summer :-(
i love craigslist too!! the guy was a genius!
Post a Comment