Last weekend, we went to a wedding in Michigan.
To get to the ceremony site, we had to ride a ski lift.
We were behind our friends, the dad and mom of the groom.
Brad made me take my shoes off so they wouldn't fall to the ground!
This is what we saw from the top of the hill.
The ceremony spot.
The entire wedding party, even the bride and her father took the lift!
Picture perfect!
The groom thought so too.
After a hilltop cocktail hour, we went down the hill to the Mountain Flowers Lodge which had a gorgeous patio outside.
And inside, we spent the evening together, my good friends, my handsome husband and I.
In these shoes, I made some important memories.
I brought home some MI dirt to prove it...
I brought home some MI dirt to prove it...



5 comments:
What an interesting process to get to a wedding. I've never heard of the whole ski lift to a wedding thing before. Cute shoes and thank you for linking up before I'd set up the link. LOL
Sounds like a fun time - lovely shoes!!
I want to get married again just so I can make everyone ride a ski lift...how cool was that! What a gorgeous setting.
Oh yeah, the shoes...they were pretty sweet, too. :)
loved the photos of you and brad- you both so great. sounds like a fun wedding
Beautiful & neat pictures. I'm sharing these with a good friend who is currently looking for a place to get married. Brook Lodge, where I was married in Augusta, MI, closed in 2009 due to the recession. :(
Post a Comment