Friday, August 26, 2011

Motivation

     This is similar in that I always say I hate exercising, but I love having exercised.

Yesterday, my feet were so sore, I barely made it to two miles. 
But I made it. 
I thanked God for this healthy body.
And I received such encouragement from friends, 
I made a goals calendar.
I have to be at three miles in about five weeks.
Scary to admit, I'm pretty excited!

6 comments:

Stacy said...

Keep moving, woman...I'm right behind you! I'm proud of us both. :)

Rebecca Jo said...

That's so true... but its crazy because sometimes when you hurt & you dont want to do a thing - you actually feel so much better after you torture yourself into convincing to do it anyways. The work out of the MIND :)

You're going to be READY!!!! I have no doubt!

Dwija {House Unseen} said...

Work it, Ellen! Love your determination :)

Ellen aka Ellie said...

It always feel better to have moved! I'm sitting her dog tired, but I look forward to trying to run tomorrow morning when I'm once again AWAKE!

You all really do keep me encouraged and accountable.

Hugs!

Sorta Southern Single Mom said...

I'm giggling because I am sitting here in the middle of a hurricane (okay technically I'm on the outskirts) catching up on my blog when I *should* be doing my hour of yoga that now that I'm back to work, I only have time to do on the weekends. Don't know how long I'll have power, but apparently I have my priorities!

ALI said...

Well said & great job for doing it! It is so easy not to...