Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Heard on the radio while I drove to work...

"If someone's Bible is falling apart, it's a sure sign she's not!"
 Because his church time is longer than mine, I thought for sure my-doctor's-degree-in-ministry, former pastor hubs would have heard this one.  He hadn't, and he liked it too!  However, since I've been relying on my Bible app, it does make me wonder...

3 comments:

ALI said...

I found this to be so thought provoking yesterday when I caught it on FB...

And caused me to pause & reflect on the shape of my own Bible.

Anonymous said...

What Bible app are you using?
I have several Bibles and they have notes written everywhere… oh to consolidate!

Beth Zimmerman said...

I use my YouVersion app more than a paper Bible too. And online I am addicted to Bible Gateway. I think God's Word does its work no matter where we read it.