Saturday, March 17, 2012

Put on your red shoes...

So I had to join.  
I bought these flats about a month ago when winter was getting to me.  I went on DSW's site and typed in "red flats."   They were just the cutest; the flower is a kick.  They were more than I'd spent on shoes for a long while, in fact, just today I found the receipt for them and wondered what I was thinking (remember the source, I get sticker shock over EVERYTHING!)
However, I do love them.
I don't plan on buying anything but jeans for the next few months, so these are a treat.
I wore them last Saturday night to church;
I wore them yesterday to school and they game me blisters.
And I still love them.
Here on out, I will love them more with band-aids...

6 comments:

Daenel T. said...

Adorable! Those are really cute. Believe it or not, I've aleays been wary of bows on shoes because I wasn't sure how to wear them, but I like the idea of those with jeans. Definitely worth the splurge.

Thank you for linking up.

Anonymous said...

I like your red shoes.. I have such peculiar feet..it takes several "wears" before I feel comfortable in any new show except gym shoes! I had blisters all week after wearing my new sandles!

Karin said...

Hmmm, and today I thought you'd have green shoes in honor of St. Patrick's Day. Just kidding! These are so cute for you young folks - no way could I wear them with the feet I have! Enjoy!

Amy said...

Those are happy shoes. How could you wear them and NOT feel happy?

♥ my diary♥ said...

nice post thanks for sharing...blessings

Sorta Southern Single Mom said...

LOVE Them! I'm looking for pink flats right now... DSW didn't have any, but I'm on a mission... must check 6pm.com again!