Holy Cow yes! I saw one last night that made me spit my wine on the computer screen. It was slightly off color, so I won't type it here, but I may have pinned it. Related to falling off a bike!
Said no one ever… Teachers aren't the only ones that love summer!! I want it to last and not have to think about the cold that is just around the corner. Summer. Savor every minute!
OMGoodness! While I have been working on and off the last few weeks. (Ass. Principal) My first official day is Tuesday, July 31st! How is it that the summer goes by so fast!
6 comments:
Holy Cow yes! I saw one last night that made me spit my wine on the computer screen. It was slightly off color, so I won't type it here, but I may have pinned it. Related to falling off a bike!
Oh Ellen...almost wet myself! I have a month left...but I am feeling anxious...so much I want to do so little time! Enjoy!
Hit the nail right on the head. I want to invent a time machine so I can stop time around July 15th :)
Said no one ever…
Teachers aren't the only ones that love summer!! I want it to last and not have to think about the cold that is just around the corner.
Summer.
Savor every minute!
OMGoodness! While I have been working on and off the last few weeks. (Ass. Principal) My first official day is Tuesday, July 31st! How is it that the summer goes by so fast!
Love it!
Summer seems to be flying... I'm just so thankful for our wonderfully warm summer this year!
Post a Comment