
A preface: I totally swiped this title from another blog, though my concept will be different, I hope! I'm a sucker for alliteration.
ANYWAY--
Here are 13 extremely random things I believe!
(in no particular order and some are funny, so keep reading!)
1) Shopping for jeans is torture...


...wherever I endeavor.
2) Just because men are legally allowed to go shirtless doesn't mean most should!

3) My marriage will endure.
4) There are some people that will choose to dislike me without ever making the investment in getting to know me.
5) I am often honest, but not candid.
6) My little redbird is the last stick shift car I will own.
But it is paid for and I hope to have it for a long time.
7) I will always have a distorted body image no matter how thin I am.
8) I watch too much television.

9) The day the back of my arms waves as much as my hand when I'm gesturing hello is the last time I will wear a tank top of any kind.
My good friends will tell me when this happens...deal?
10) I'm no make-up expert, but too many women just forget to blend at the jawline, and I wish it would be okay if I carried a small sponge to help them out.
11) A person can be too tan.
Yes, I've shared this belief before, but it is unwavering.

I know a woman who tans with Afro-Sheen; she invites this to happen to her.
Scary.
12) Women own many shoes because they are much more pleasant to try on than jeans/and you can't have too many pairs of black shoes.
13) My students will accomplish more than I could ever imagine or pray for them. I wish I could know how each one of them will turn out.
I must at this point, offer a disclaimer. My friends from "before" tell me this blog is often too God-filled. I can't help it girls, my life is God-filled and I'm loving this LOVE He's brought me. I wouldn't have it any other way.
So He might seem to be missing from this list. Belief is a word I often use when describing how I feel about God, but it's really that I trust in Him,
I trust Jesus to lead me to Him.
He goes beyond belief!


5 comments:
We share many of the same beliefs.:) Unfortunately for me, my arms are already waving, so I even hate to write on the chalkboard in front of my kids. I have actually put my left hand under my right arm when I am writing to avoid any "waving" about. I am just waiting for the day when one of my sweet, but too vocal children comments on either the waving or the reason for the left-handed support. Tank top? What's a tank top?
Pam
AFRO SHEEN? ON HER BODY???
I haven't worn a tank top since I was 5 years old and I believe my mother dressed me in it.
i really like this list! i nodded my head to many of the things on the list as i was reading it.
esp like the one of people who dislike you without even knowing you. and the distorted body image...
what's afro sheen?
I have a drawer full of tank tops. I love them!
Afro Sheen is an oily product that some black people use on their hair. I guess it's even oilier, according to this gal, than baby oil.
Eeew.
Post a Comment