Friday, July 24, 2009

Horrible Haiku Friday

In honor of my friend Laura at Catholic Teacher Musings...
Each morning greeted
By a sunny yellow box
Love my Cheerios


**********



Sure I buy face creams
And I would look much younger
If I applied them

6 comments:

Laura said...

That face cream haiku is hysterical...do you know I do the exact same thing along with vitamin supplements that are supposed to make me more energized.
So funny.

lisa :) said...

Your blog is funny!
I need to check it out more -
Always makes me smile! :)

mah-meeee said...

LOL! those were fun!

Lisa said...

Love it. The Cheerios greet me every morning, too -- in the box, the bowl, and on the floor (got kids here...). And, boy, can I identify with the face cream thing. I always get the feeling that the girls who remember to use it are the ones who probably don't need it.

Great bad haikus!

Ellen aka Ellie said...

Lisa :)

It would seem bad (but sweet) Haiku is right up your alley!

Agnes, I'm glad I gave you a giggle!

Lisa--no kids here, but when we're out of Cheerios, we shop! My cholesterol rocks. And I'm stuck in a cereal routine...

Anonymous said...

No longer Friday
But I read this all too late
It's now Saturday

--Dan, from facebook