"A thousand times I've failed, but His mercy remains. When I stumble again, I'll be caught in His grace."
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
His will, not ours
Will you pray for us?
Continuing to praise Him,
El
4 comments:
Pam C
said...
I am reading a book called "Made to Crave" and my favorite line is "He made you for more than this". I am trying to refocus my life and my purpose right now so your (His) words are very fitting today.
4 comments:
I am reading a book called "Made to Crave" and my favorite line is "He made you for more than this". I am trying to refocus my life and my purpose right now so your (His) words are very fitting today.
Praying for you & thank not only him, but you for helping me refocus...
Of course, always glad to. :)
I just downloaded "Made to Crave" to my Nook. Can't wait to start reading it.
Thank you.
I am tempted to ask you to keep it up. I always wonder about that...pray once and does that cover it? Or pray solidly and keep it in mind?
Anyway, keep us in mind if you would, this is not an overnight thing.
Post a Comment